If I'm giving up the good stuff...my stomach better look like this...
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Day 9...all's well...
1 egg apple almonds coffee water 3 oz. chx almonds melon water coffee moe's 'Tripple Lindie' (chx & veggies) water almonds coffee chx spinich strawberries 1 piece choc water
i just saw you on the news at the Piper 5K. :) I am soooooooooooooooooooo disappointed that i wasn't able to go due to hell-flu. :( However, I'm glad my fee will be put to good use. What a great turn out!
Updates, updates, updates! The only way to win the challenge is to keep an updated (weekly) blog/food log! FYI - you and the 8am crew is kicking a@@!!! ~ J
I must see this 'Tripple Lindie' (?) thing at Moes....sounds like it needs to be in my belly.
ReplyDeleteMiss seing you girl!
Hey You - I love your blog - especially the "dip" picture - it's so you.
ReplyDeleteI've missed you this week - see you monday!
Friday morning just wasn't the same without 2FO!!!! p.s. - hey, make sure you are getting enough calories - how many blocks are you running on now??
ReplyDeletei just saw you on the news at the Piper 5K. :) I am soooooooooooooooooooo disappointed that i wasn't able to go due to hell-flu. :( However, I'm glad my fee will be put to good use. What a great turn out!
ReplyDeleteUpdates, updates, updates! The only way to win the challenge is to keep an updated (weekly) blog/food log! FYI - you and the 8am crew is kicking a@@!!! ~ J
ReplyDelete